If you’re Francophile like me, you may be looking for ways to improve your French, enjoy a cooking class or two, or schedule a long weekend in Paris. Why not all three?
- Notre Vie Juteuse (*I had to look this word up! “juicy”)- http://ourjuicylife.blogspot.com/
- Les Petit Farcis (cooking classes in South of France)- http://www.petitsfarcis.com/
- Oui, C’est Ca (we can all use some help with our grammar, can’t we?) http://ouicestca.com/2012/09/14/10-verbs-almost-always-in-the-imparfait/
- The Paris Blog (time for a visit)- http://www.theparisblog.com/
- Tongue in Cheek- (the world of brochantes)- http://willows95988.typepad.com/tongue_cheek/